Our innovative product and service are so user-friendly and easy to use, allowing you to remap the software settings of your car yourself.
Our process works as follows:
1. Place an order for your console by adding it to your cart and completing the purchase. We offer free shipping to the United States (excluding Alaska, Hawaii and US territories) and Europe.
2. After receiving your console, you simply plug it into your car’s OBD-socket. In most cars, the location of the OBD-socket is in the cockpit. Once it’s plugged in, a guide will pop up on the console’s touch screen, guiding you step by step on how to make a copy of the engine’s default software settings. When you have completed the guide, the console will contain a copy of your car’s software, and you can unplug it from the car.
3. With the console now having a copy of your vehicle’s default software settings, you upload the software file to your computer via a USB-cable. Every console purchased from us comes with a USB-cable included. You then send us the software file by attaching it to an e-mail.
4. Our experienced software designers will then start working on optimizing the software file. We work Mondays through Fridays. We usually return the software files already the next business day, if we receive it before 12:00 (GMT +1) on weekdays.
5. When you receive the optimized software file from us via e-mail, you once again plug the console to your computer. You then copy the optimized software file to the console.
6. The console is now fully equipped with the optimized software file. Once more you plug the console into your car’s OBD-socket. Your console will then give you two choices, default or optimized software. Select the optimized software file, and the console will start overwriting the default software settings, this usually takes between two to fifteen minutes to complete.
7. Your car is now fully optimized, and you can unplug the console. No need to carry the device while driving. Meaning, you will reap the benefits of enhanced performance without additional boxes or loose wiring in your car’s cockpit.