Terms & Conditions
Last updated: October 1st. 2017
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using the www.powerconsoul.com website operated by Digituning AS.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the service.
By accessing or using the service you agree to be bound by these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the service.
1. Supplier identification
Powerconsoul.com is operated by Autodromo AS.
We are a company registered in Norway.
Our main trading address is Stamsøyveien 28, 4580 Lyngdal, Norway.
We are regulated by Norwegian law.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through our website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
Cookies & monitoring:
- Strictly necessary cookies – These are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website
- Analytical/performance cookie – These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
- Functional cookies – These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
- Targeting cookies – These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The reffering website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
- To see our most popular sources of business.
Disclosure of personal data
Your personal data is safe with us. The only case where we may disclose your personal data is in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, and personal safety of persons.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website in order to describe our services to prospective partners and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, these statistics, however, will include no personally identifiable information.
3. Product information
Our product is a console you connect to either your car or tractor. Because of different connection ports, make sure that you purchase the correct console for you, as a console for cars will not work on a tractor and vice versa.
You download your vehicle’s software through the use of the console yourself. After that, you send us the software via e-mail, and we will return it optimized. The final step is that you upload the optimized software to the console and transfer it to your vehicle. Read more about the whole process here.
Once you have used a console on a specific vehicle, the console will be locked to that specific vehicle. Meaning, if you have several vehicles you want to optimize, you have to purchase several consoles.
We ship our products wherever you may live with our free worldwide shipping.
5. 30-day unlimited return period
We value satisfied customers, and we have such faith in our products and services that we offer our customers a 30 days unlimited return period. If you are not 100% satisfied, return the console back to us, and we will refund you.
We do not pay for the shipping of returns.